BCDT instructors have been in business for many years,
training individuals from all over the Midlands.
Our instructors are DSA registered and our training schedule is very
comprehensive and takes in not only town and country driving but also
Black Country Driver Training is an independent specialist training
company offering you high quality training for all your transport needs. We
also offer our services to companies for assessments and
we give driving refresher courses for drivers who have been away from the
industry for a while and want to get back into driving.
- Your lessons will be delivered on a one to one
basis (one instructor - one pupil)
- Driving tuition is never shared with another pupil.
- Driving LGVs or Coaches can now be started at 18 years of age.
Training will be given in Modern up to date vehicles.
- Category B+E. Car and Trailer up to 7.5 tonnes
- Category D - Manual & Automatic Bus
- Category D1. Minibus 17 Seater
- Category D1+E. Minibus and Trailer
- Category C1 - 7.5 tonne Truck
- Category C. Rigid Lorry
- Category C+E. Articulated Lorry
- Category C+E. Lorry and Drawbar Trailer (if
When you call us, ask for a FREE Assessment, where we will take
you out on the road and assess your driving skills, we will then be able
to put together a package for you for your driving lessons.
As you know, there are no two drivers the same, each of us have
our own bad habits that you pick up over the years of driving, we are
here to teach you how to lose those bad habits and start driving
correctly. We will teach you how to pass the driving test for the
vehicle that you want to drive.
Once you have passed your driving test, you can then train for
your driver CPC modules 2 and 4. If you have held your car licence since
before January 1997 then you will not have to take your CPC module
2 and 4. for LGVs, but you will for the PCV.
We also give training for the full Driver CPC, 35 hours training
over 5 days, 7 hours a day for both LGV and PCV.